MEET PETEPete Asmus is a Real Estate Investor, Speaker, Award-winning Radio Host and Author. Learn More
Pete Asmus is a real estate investor who specializes in marketing, branding, and raising capital. He has a well-established history of securing capital for projects such as flipping highend residential properties and starting up small businesses. He has personally purchased and invested in mobile homes, single-family homes, restaurant franchises, and commercial buildings.
He has spent the last decade learning, teaching, and speaking, making connections and building relationships with top deal makers in the industry. He has always been driven to build platforms and strategies that he not only could personally invest in but that would also provide opportunities for other investors. His achievements have come with both successes and setbacks which Mr. Asmus has used to prove that he has the ability to not only survive the storm, but thrive.
A strong proponent of transparency and openness, he always includes his investors (who he prefers to call partners) in his decisions. When he formed The Asmus Group and its many subsidiaries, it was always his primary focus to take care of and look out for his investors, aiming at all times to create truly win/win relationships and business models.
Generous by nature, Mr. Asmus has garnered a national reputation, personally training thousands of students and helping them to find the right investment opportunities to match their goals and objectives. He is also a regular public speaker and a published author, having written Force Your Dreams into Reality, The Question Factor, and The Stock Market Refugee. Additionally, he is an editor at Investor Quarterly and an award-winning radio host. He also manages a database of over 2.5 million investors and owns the world’s largest LinkedIn real estate investment group with over half a million members.
More than a businessman, Mr. Asmus is a reliable, dependable, and loving family man whose children can frequently be seen when he’s conducting business, either sitting at a nearby table, taking pictures and video, or simply observing their father in action as he instills in them the seeds of their own future success. Of particular personal interest, Mr. Asmus is a staunch advocate for public education on Alopecia.
As CEO, Mr. Asmus will be responsible for managing all personnel, team members, and managers. He will be the primary point of contact for investors and tasked with keeping everyone continually moving forward. A licensed Realtor with a deep network Mr. Asmus is an expert at finding and identifying prime real estate. He will also work closely with his personally handpicked Board of Advisors consistent of attorneys, accountants, investors, and other consultants.
30 THINGS ABOUT PETE ASMUS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW
- I was named after my Great Uncle who was killed on the Arizona during the Pearl Harbor attack in Dec 7th, 1941. His name is on the memorial.
- I enlisted in the military at 18 years old and graduated top of my class.
- I have 5 children. Two boys and three girls. The boys are the oldest and youngest.
- I have directed two full-length plays and created a sketch comedy group when I was in college.
- I have wanted to IMPACT people’s lives since I was 19 when I came up with my first quote, “Ignorance is not the knowledge man lacks, It’s the knowledge man lacks to use.” Pete Asmus circa.1991
- We named our last Child “Syler” after hearing the name on Hero’s over 8 years ago. We intended to name Hailey that if she would have been a boy.
- I ride motorcycles, surf, ski, snowboard, sail, water ski, skydive, and anything that involves going fast with the feel of flying.
- My family is my most important asset and support system.
- My oldest Son had medulloblastoma (brain cancer) at the age of 5 and was one of two children out of 40 who survived this aggressive cancer.
- My oldest daughter has Alopecia (Whatsalopecia.com) and we empowered her and we decided to write a book which has turned into a series. (Queenalopecia.com) It was my way to initially find out how she was dealing it and how it was really affecting her.
- I met my wife over 10 years ago when we worked together. Ever since then, Shannon has supported me in every decision I have made and has encouraged me to believe in myself and my abilities.
- I’m 5’11” tall and work out every day to keep down to a lean 170#’s.
- I am a firm believer that exercise and being healthy is crucial to success in life.
- I choose to do real estate because when my son had cancer I never wanted to have to “leave to go make money” again when my child or wife may need me to be there.
- I bring my entire family everywhere I go with me, including speaking events and expos, as much as possible.
- I’ve started over 10 companies.
- My first company “Good Vibrations” was installing alarms for car dealerships, and I made $500 per alarm.
- I wrote two full-length movies in college.
- I have always wanted a golden retriever but have never owned one.
- I have a half brother and a half sister.
- I lived in Hawaii for 3 years.
- I want to fly around the world and start 7 non-profit organizations that help foster entrepreneurship around the world.
- I love coming up with quotes, because I love creating unique ways to ignite, impact and improve peoples lives through Inspiration from within.
- The difference between Motivation and Inspiration is Motivation comes from an outside source and dissipates as time goes on, inspiration comes from within and gains strength as time goes on.
- My goal is to speak in front of 50,000 people.
- I wrote my goals every day for a year straight and once a week ever since then for the last 3 years.
- Being an entrepreneur wasn’t a choice as much as an obsession of how I could live my life my way.
- I don’t believe in living half way, I live my life in FTM (Full Tilt Mode).
- I take my family to an amusement park or zoo at least twice a month.
- Our family has created a charity called “Everyone Can IMPACT”.